Designing a garden for pollinators? Below are a few tips and a list of some of our favorite plants for pollinators, grouped by bloom time.
- Plant a variety of flowers which bloom throughout all seasons of the year.
- Select plants which bear a variety of flower colors, and plant similar colors together.
- Practice Integrated Pest Management.
- Incorporate native plants—they are the best source of food for pollinators.
- Talk with our garden gurus for additional suggestions that will work in your garden.