Basil 'Greek', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Southeast Asian native variety has petite, fragrant green leaves with a strong, sweet flavor. Petite, white flowers bloom as the plant matures. Excellent basil for cooking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage
- Size: 8" tall, 8" width
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Productivity: 1" long leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright