Tomato 'Big Beef'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Large, dark red tomatoes are slightly acidic and highly flavorful. All-American Selection winner is very popular for cooking, canning or using fresh.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 1 lb Large, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright