Houseplants Size Chart
Low-light houseplant has slender stems arising from the base, each with an array of soft, divided leaflets. Grows in an upright, arching habit.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 3'-4' tall, 2'-3' width
- Light Requirement: Bright, to Low Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Arching, Upright
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, NASA Air Purifier
Green Thumb Guide
Keep soil moist, but not soggy. Use Cactus Mix when repotting to avoid roots staying too wet. Feed monthly with a houseplant fertilizer. Remove older foliage, leaf tips can be trimmed.