Tempotest® Outdoor All-Weather Lumbar Pillow | Terrazzo Onyx
Exclusively available at Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom and Rocklin locations. Terrazzo Onyx's design is made with Tempotest® fabric. Self-cleaning finishes repel stains and allow for dirt and fine dust to wash away with water or rain. Pillow is sewn with a zipper for easy cleaning. Lumbar pillows are available in 17 colorways.
- 12" long x 20" wide
- Sewn with UV protected thread to withstand direct sun
- Teflon® Extreme by Para treatment repels again water and oil-based stains
- Hi-Clean finish makes fabric self-cleaning
Tempotest Home® fabrics can be machine washed (up to 85°F) without losing their water- and stain-resistant properties, thanks to the use of Teflon® Extreme fabric protector. Wash using a mild laundry soap like Woolite, Ivory soap, or similar non-detergent based product.
Thanks to its extraordinary resistance to fading, the Tempotest Home® product line can also be washed with sodium hypochlorite (household chlorine bleach with a content of less than 5 percent sodium hypochlorite). This treatment is effective for removing stains such as coffee, wine, beer, juice, etc. It will not affect the fabric’s color fastness or stain and water resistance, if carried out according to the methods described below.
- If hand washing, use 1 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water as a pre-wash before proceeding with normal washing with a gentle soap (Woolite or Ivory soap). Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove the soap completely. Allow the fabric to dry in the shade.
- Ratio of bleach to water should always remain 1 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water.
- Do not use any kind of non-chlorine bleach as it can damage the appearance and characteristics of the fabric.
- Water temperature should not exceed 85°F.
- Avoid sewing threads and trims, unless you have confirmed they are bleach resistant.
- Avoid using detergents as they can, over time, strip away the water- and stain-resistant finish.
- If you notice a decrease in water repellency over time, the fabric can be sprayed with a 303 protectant or similar post-cure spray, which can be found at most marine stores, awning shops, and casual furniture retailers.