Sage 'Garden Grey' Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Silvery-green, aromatic leaves have a strong, peppery flavor. Blue flower spikes as the plant matures. Excellent for spicing poultry, sausage, soups and sauces.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Dill
- Size: 1'-3' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright