Tender leaves have a robust, peppery flavor. Cook mature leaves with other greens, or pick early and use fresh in salads and cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 6"-12" tall, 4" width
- Days to Maturity: 45 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: High
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil after danger of frost, or during fall in frost free areas. Plant in rows leaving 12" of space between each row. Add fertilizer to soil before transplanting. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest arugula at about 2"-3" tall for best flavor.ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood,corona-174-comfort-cultivator,greenall-plantingmix,atlantic-patio-pot-deep-water-17in,ebstone-surestart