Pepper 'Blue Jay'
Unique, sweet pepper emerges light green, turns purple, and matures to red when fully ripe. Great for cooking, baking and stuffing. Harvest peppers when purple, for eye catching cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 18"-20" width
- Days to Maturity: 73 Days
- Productivity: 4"-6" sweet peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they turn purple or at desired color.ebstone-surestart,greenall-soilbooster,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-chickenmanure,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood