Pumpkin 'Orange Smoothie'
Smaller, bright orange pumpkin has a round, smooth exterior. Good carving, displaying, cooking or baking pumpkin.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 6' width
- Days to Maturity: 100-110 Days
- Productivity: 8-15 lb Pumpkins
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Trailing
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, garden soil early spring. Handle fragile vines with care so as to not damage them. Harvest pumpkins when they turn a rich orange or when a light frost kills the vine. Use shears to cut fruit from vine, leaving 2"-3" of stem. To harden skin, allow pumpkin to cure in the sun for a week, then store in a cool, dry place.ebstone-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,lewis-174-rotary-cultivator,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood