Eggplant 'Black Beauty'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom variety eggplant has glossy, dark purple fruit that grows in the shape of an egg. Tender and richly flavored. Popular for grilling, frying, steaming and stuffing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 16" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long, Glossy Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing