Bush Bean 'Green & Gold'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Slender, filet-type beans have yellow and green pods that are deliciously rich and buttery in flavor. Beans are great for eating fresh, freezing and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 16"-18" tall, 16"-18" width
- Days to Maturity: 53 days
- Productivity: Yields 4"-6" pods
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: High to Moderate
- Growth Habit: Compact, Mounding
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched soil with good drainage 1-2 weeks after last frost. Space beans 8"-12" apart. Fertilize when transplanting and when beans are about to bloom. Harvest frequently to prevent beans from getting too starchy. Bush bean varieties do not need to be trellised.ebstone-organics-surestart,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,bonide-captainjacksdeadbugbrew,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood