Typically available summer through fall. Check with your local store for current availability.
Attractive, twining perennial vine has deeply lobed green leaves. Aromatic, light green blossoms or hops bloom September through October. Excellent for homebrews with a light, slightly citrus flavor.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 8'-20' tall, 3'-5' width
- Maturity: 1-2 years
- Productivity: 1"-2" Blossoms
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright