Basil 'Large Leaf Italian', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Extra large, glossy green leaves are very fragrant and have a strong flavor. Petite, white flowers bloom as the plant matures. Traditional basil used for making pesto.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 8"-10" width
- Days to Maturity: 68 Days
- Productivity: 1"-3" long leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright