Basil 'Red Rubin', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Broad, purple-copper leaves have a spicy, sweet flavor. Dainty, purple flowers appear later in the season and are also edible. Striking color makes for eye-catching garnishes.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme
- Size: 12"-16" tall, 8"-10" wide
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 1"-3" Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright