Cucumber 'Gherkin', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Crunchy, mini-cucumbers grow in abundance all summer long and are perfect for pickling. Also good for use in salads, sandwiches or a light snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Corn
- Size: 6"-8" tall, 4'-7' wide
- Days to Maturity: 60-70 Days
- Productivity: 2" Long Fruit
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing