Garlic 'Harvest Blend'
Typically available from late summer to early spring. Call store for exact availability.
A blend of garlic varieties perfect for all cuisine. Stop by one of our locations to see our full selection of seasonal bulbs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 4" wide
- Days to Maturity: 90-120 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Clusters
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant bulbs in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Harvest after 3-4 months when foliage begins to yellow. Feel around the top of the bulb to make sure the cloves have formed. Allow to sun dry for a few hours before fully drying in a well ventilated place for 3-4 weeks or until tops are thoroughly dry.ebstone-organics-bulbfood,pansy,greenall-soilbooster,garlic-california,onion-red-karmen