Garlic 'Spanish Roja'
Hard-necked, purple-striped garlic clusters mature over winter. Strong, hot flavor is perfect for all cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 15" tall, 4" width
- Days to Maturity: 90-120 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Clusters
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant bulbs in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Harvest after 3-4 months when foliage begins to yellow. Feel around the top of the bulb to make sure the cloves have formed. Allow to sun dry for a few hours before fully drying in a well ventilated place for 3-4 weeks or until tops are thoroughly dry.ebstone-organics-bulbfood,pansy,greenall-soilbooster,garlic-california,onion-red-karmen