Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Tall, aromatic, tube shaped stem with flat leaves. Mild, onion-like flavor. Sauté in place of onions and utilize in soups.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2"-3" width
- Days to Maturity: 95 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Thick Stems
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright