Trees & Shrubs Size Chart
Houseplants Size Chart
Subject to availability. Check with your local store for current availability.
Add this fast-growing shrub to your home decor or garden. Ideal in containers as a patio tree, topiary or houseplant. California Native!
Plant with Gardenia
- Landscape Size: 6'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Bright Direct Light
- Water Needs: Moderate to Fast
- Sunset Zone: 4-24
- Growth Habit: Columnar
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast
- Attributes: Fragrant, Evergreen, Waterwise
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in nutrient rich, well drained soil. Feed with a general fertilizer in early spring before new growth. Prune to shape in spring. Protect from cool temperatures and wind. When grown as a houseplant, reaches height of 3'.