Mighty 'Mato™ Grafted Tomato
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Grafted tomato varieties have stronger roots that help produce extremely bountiful crops up to three weeks earlier than regular varieties and provide strong disease resistance.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 65-100 Days
- Productivity: 3-16 oz Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright