Houseplants Size Chart
Tropical, evergreen tree with glossy, dark green leaves. Grows in an upright, bushy habit. Fast growth is managed by container size and occasional pruning. Perfect addition to a bright corner of any room.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
*Not Available at Sacramento Location
- Landscape Size: 7' tall, 4' width
- Light Requirement: Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: High
- Growth Habit: Upright, Rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier
Green Thumb Guide
Plant with good quality potting soil. Prefers moderate to high humidity. Feed monthly with a houseplant fertilizer about once a month. Decrease fertilizing if growth occurs too quickly. While bright light is preferable, Natal Mahogany will still do well in medium to low lit areas.