Houseplants Size Chart
Subject to availability. Check with your local store for current availability.
Not available at Citrus Heights... yet! Coming soon to our newest location.
Tropical, evergreen tree with glossy, dark green leaves. Grows in an upright, bushy habit. Fast growth is managed by container size and occasional pruning. Perfect addition to a bright corner of any room.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 7' tall, 4' width
- Light Requirement: Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: High
- Growth Habit: Upright, Rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier
Green Thumb Guide
Plant with good quality potting soil. Prefers moderate to high humidity. Feed with a houseplant fertilizer about once a month. Decrease fertilizing if growth occurs too quickly. While bright light is preferable, Natal Mahogany will still do well in medium to low lit areas.