Onion 'Red Karmen'
Bright red, globe-shaped onion has a mild, crisp flavor. Excellent for salads, burgers and sandwiches.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 6" width
- Days to Maturity: 180 Days
- Productivity: 3.5" bulbs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant bulbs in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Harvest after 150-180 days when foliage begins to yellow. Feel around the top of the bulb to make sure the cloves have formed. Allow to sun dry for a few hours before fully drying in a well ventilated place for 7-10 days or until tops are thoroughly dry.corona-174-comfort-transplanter,ebstone-organics-bulbfood,corona-extendahandle-hoe,greenall-plantingmix,hestra-robin-synthetic-glove