Pepper 'Habanero', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
South American native chili pepper is one of the worlds' hottest chili peppers with a score of up to 250,000 Scoville Units. Popular choice for hot sauce, cooking or canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Handle hot peppers with care: use gloves and avoid contact with eyes.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 14"-18" tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 95 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" round, hot peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for less spice, or when orange for more spice.tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-organics-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,greenall-firmulch,womans-work-weeding-gloves