Pepper 'Trinidad Scorpion'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Squat, wrinkled, red pepper is the one of hottest pepper in the world. Measures over 1.2 million Scoville Units. Can be dried or small amounts are best used in homemade hot sauce.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Handle peppers with care: use gloves and avoid contact with eyes.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Extremely Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to dark red.ebstone-organics-surestart,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,g-b-organics-purely-compost,bellingham-nitrile-touch-glove,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood