Rhubarb 'Crimson Crown'
Typically available from late winter to spring. Check with your local store for current availability.
Tall, sturdy stem rise from the ground to support bushy, leafy foliage. Stalks are sweetly flavorful, with a hint of tartness. Stop by one of our locations to see our full selection of seasonal bulbs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Onion
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 18"-24" Stalks
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant crowns in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Harvest when stalks are about 18"-24" long to ensure plant is established (this may take a few seasons). Harvest by pulling stalks from ground, do not cut. Remove any blossom spikes and leaves.