Rosemary 'Barbecue', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Evergreen perennial has blue flowers surrounded by silvery-green, aromatic leaves. Strong, spicy scent and flavor. Sturdy stems can be used as skewers for shish kabobs while barbecuing to infuse rosemary flavor.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme
- Size: 5' tall, 5' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long Sprigs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright