Seed Potato 'Cal White'
Typically available from late winter to early spring. Call store for exact availability.
Medium sized, oblong to round potatoes have thin, golden-brown skin with lighter, yellow-white interiors. Excellent, buttery flavor is perfect for baking, boiling or frying. Stop by one of our locations to see our full selection of seasonal bulbs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Dill
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 15"-18" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-120 Days
- Productivity: 2-4lb bulbs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant bulbs in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Protect growing potatoes from greening by 'hilling' or mounding soil to about 4" high around plant during growing season. Harvest after 80-120 days or when foliage begins to die back in fall. Carefully dig up tubers and store in a cool, dark place.