Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Herbaceous perennial spreads by runners to form mounds of dark green foliage. Petite white blossoms, in spring and summer, give way to delicious red fruit spring through fall, depending on variety.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Landscape Size: 6"-8" tall, width varies
- Light Requirement: Full to Morning Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 1-9, 14-24
- Growth Habit: Mounding, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Attracts Birds, Fruiting, Edible Fruit
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in enriched, well draining soil. Prune away spent foliage after harvest. Feed with an all purpose fertilizer early spring and again mid summer.bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-organics-surestart,decor-pot-w-pattern,ebstone-organics-citrusfruittreefood,baby-bus-biodynamic-potting-soil