Tarragon 'French', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Dark green, needle-like leaves feature a strong anise flavor, with a slightly bitter undertone. Used to make traditional Béarnaise sauce. Ideal for spicing fish.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Peppermint
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 3' wide
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Productivity: 3" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright