Tomato 'Big Brandy', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Cross between Big Dwarf and Brandywine heirloom tomatoes. Fruits have a squat, oblong shape with a pink to red color. Rich, succulent flavor is a favorite for slicing, canning and stewing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-100 Days
- Productivity: 1-2 lb Oblong Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright