Tomato 'Black Prince'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Siberian heirloom tomato grows well in cooler climates and ripens quickly. Burgundy-red in color with a maroon interior. Slightly sweet, rich flavor is popular at the chef's table.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 70-90 Days
- Productivity: 3-5 oz Pear-Shaped Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright