Tomato 'Gold Medal', Organic
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Described by collector Ben Quisenberry as "The sweetest tomato you ever tasted," this bicolored tomato does not disappoint. Cutting a cross section reveals wonderfully golden interior splashed with crimson, making it as wonderful to look at as it is to eat. Indeterminate tomato.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75-90 Days
- Productivity: 1 lb Oblong Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright