Tomato 'Yellow Jubilee'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Mild, acid free, heirloom tomato ripens to a bright yellow. Good for cooking and slicing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 8 oz Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright