Lemon Cypress Whooville Tree
Trees & Shrubs Size Chart
Houseplants Size Chart
Add this fast-growing shrub to your home decor or garden. Ideal in containers as a patio tree, topiary or houseplant. California Native!
- Landscape Size: 6'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Bright Direct Light
- Water Needs: Moderate to Fast
- Sunset Zone: 4-24
- Growth Habit: Columnar
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast
- Attributes: Fragrant, Evergreen, Waterwise
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in nutrient rich, well drained soil. Feed with a general fertilizer in early spring before new growth. Prune to shape in spring. Protect from cool temperatures and wind. When grown as a houseplant, reaches height of 3'.