Houseplants Size Chart
Evergreen fern with deep green, irregularly shaped fronds that grow from underground rhizomes. Best as a houseplant.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 1'-2' tall, width varies
- Light Requirement: Moderate to Bright Light
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Spreading, Clumping
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, NASA Air Purifier
Green Thumb Guide
Loves being misted. Keep soil moist, but not soggy.