- Plant a variety of flowers which bloom throughout all seasons of the year.
- Select plants which bear a variety of flower colors, and plant similar colors together.
- Practice Integrated Pest Management.
- Incorporate native plants—they are the best source of food for pollinators.
- Talk with our garden gurus for additional suggestions that will work in your garden.
Arriving the week of April 15!
Wild Boar Farms, located in the Napa Valley, offers the most stunning-looking tomato varieties each season. In fact, they've bred and developed several dozen new tomato varieties focusing on bi-color and striped varieties with extreme flavor. Check out the selection here!