Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Succulent that grows white and green leaves with pink edges that turn red in full sun. Multiplies on bright pink stolons that make it easy to transplant. Grows well in rock gardens, containers or for mass planting.
Plant with Aeonium 'Kiwi'
- Landscape Size: 18"-24" tall, 24" wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- USDA Zone: 4a
- Growth Habit: Rosette, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Waterwise, Cold Hardy, Deer Resistant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Performs best in well-drained soil. Allow soil to dry in between watering. Tolerates little watering most of the year, performs best with more frequent watering during our hot, dry summers.ebstone-organics-catusmix,stonecrop-cape-blanco,e-b-stone-organics-pea-gravel,aeonimum-kiwi,senecio-blue-chalk-sticks