Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Typically available from early spring through summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Late spring through fall, warm season annual bears single or double bloom flowers in shades of yellow, gold and orange. Plant in containers, borders or around vegetables garden as natural pest repellent.
Plant with Snapdragons
- Landscape Size: 12"-14" tall, 12"-14" wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- USDA Zone: 10a or All as Annual
- Growth Habit: Compact, Mounding
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Fragrant, Attracts Birds, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Bees, Deer Resistant, Flowers for Cutting, Waterwise
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Tolerant of most soil but requires well draining soils. Water regularly in hot climates. Feed regularly with an all purpose fertilizer.greenall-plantingmix,womens-braided-floppy-sun-hat,kneelo-knee-pads,ames-174-wood-handle-transplanter,ebstone-organics-surestart