Basil 'African Blue'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Striking, dark purple leaves edged with green have a spicy, sweet flavor. Accidental cross between East African basil and ‘Dark Opal’. Petite, pinkish-purple flowers appear later in the season. Excellent for cuisine or decoration.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 12"-18" tall, 8"-10" width
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 1"-3" Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright