Bush Bean 'Maxibel'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hardy, bush variety green bean yields straight, stringless pods nearly all season. Sweet, crisp flavor is popular for steaming, sauteing, grilling, freezing and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 7" Long, Tender Pods
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Mounding