Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Delicate, lacy, green leaves have a strong, herbaceous flavor. Dried seeds are known as coriander. Perfect for using fresh in salsas and other cuisine.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Sage
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 10"-14" wide
- Days to Maturity: 50-55 Days
- Productivity: 1"-3" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright