Eggplant 'Little Finger'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid eggplant produces an abundance of petite sized, glossy, dark purple fruit. Mildly flavored eggplants are popular for grilling, frying, steaming and stuffing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 12"-18" width
- Days to Maturity: 68 Days
- Productivity: 6"-8" Long, Petite Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing