Textured, green leaves have a refreshingly cool, slightly sweet flavor. Traditionally used to settle an upset stomach. Perfect for teas, mixed drinks, sauces, jellies and garnishes.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 2'-3' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright