Norfolk Island Pine
Houseplants Size Chart
Tropical evergreen with full, dark green, needle-like leaves. Grows in an upright, bushy habit. Normally slow growth can be sped up with more light. Perfect addition to a bright corner of any room.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
*Not Available at Sacramento Location
- Mature Size: 5'-8' tall, 5'-8' width
- Light Requirement: Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier
Green Thumb Guide
Plant with good quality, acidic potting soil. Feed with a houseplant fertilizer about once a month. Decrease fertilizing if growth occurs too quickly. Slow growth can be sped up with more light. While bright light is preferable, will still do well in medium to low lit areas.