Houseplants Size Chart
Epiphytic orchid with many silvery, aerial roots. Beautiful blooms on tall stalks with striking flowers, typically late fall through early spring. Includes terracotta clay pot.
* Houseplants are the “surf and turf” of the plant world, pricing reflects the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto our customers, price fluctuation reflects where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: Height and width varies
- Light Requirement: Bright, Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright, Arching
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Long Bloom Season, Pet Friendly, Showy Flowers
Green Thumb Guide
Requires good drainage, as roots do not like constant moisture. When properly hydrated, roots with be silvery-greenish and full. Prefers humid conditions. Place in bright light to set bloom. Move to less bright location to extend bloom. Re-pot using orchid bark. Fertilize with an orchid growth formula when plants are out of bloom in spring and summer, and with an orchid bloom formula fall and winter. Only re-pot when plants are over grown and out of bloom; orchids perform best when crowded in their containers.ebstone-organics-orchidmix,african-violet,ebstone-organics-surestart,bonide-174-houseplant-food-concentrate,glass-cactus