Peony Hybrids | Monrovia
Deep green foliage with very large single or double blooms in spring. Available in a wide range of colors. Use in containers or as an accent plant.
Plant with Hydrangea 'Nikko Blue'
- Landscape Size: 2'-4' tall, 2'-4' width
- Light Requirement: Morning Sun, Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Sunset Zones: 1-11, 14-24
- Growth Habit: Upright, Rounded
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Fragrant, Deer Resistant, Flowers for Cutting
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in enriched, slightly acidic, well draining soil. Spread a generous layer of compost yearly in early spring. Remove spent blooms to encourage more flowers. Prune back in fall.ebstone-organics-surestart,ebstone-organics-azaleacamelliaplantingmix,hydrangeanikkoblue,corona-174-ergonomic-bypass-pruner,hestra-robin-synthetic-glove