Popular, hybrid chili becomes extremely hot when ripened to bright red. Very common in Asian cuisine, often used fresh or dried.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Handle peppers with care: use gloves and avoid contact with eyes.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2'-3' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 3" Thin, Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for less spice or when they ripen to red for more spice.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,landmaster-weedfabric,g-b-174-organics-raised-bed-potting-mix,raised-vegetable-bin,ebstone-organics-surestart