Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Evergreen herb has fern-like, blue-green foliage and small, yellowish flowers. Leaves have a very unique, bitter taste that is popular in Italian and Ethiopian cuisine. Helps repel unwanted animals and insects from your garden.
*Warning: Sap can cause skin irritation; do not ingest if pregnant
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Strawberries
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2'-3' width
- Days to Maturity: 100 Days
- Productivity: 4"-6" Long Sprigs
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 8"-10" of space between each plant. Fertilize when transplanting and again after first harvest. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest as needed by pinching off 4"-6" sprigs. For best flavor, pick early in the morning when leaves have their highest oil content.