Sansevieria 'Green Hahnii'
Houseplants Size Chart
Subject to availability. Check with your local store for current availability.
Also known as the "Bird's Nest Snake Plant", this specimen grows funnel shaped foliage in an elegant rosette. Leaves have a horizontal grey-green variegation. Drought tolerant and air purifier is a beginner houseplant.
* Houseplants are the “surf and turf” of the plant world, pricing reflects the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto our customers, price fluctuation reflects where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 6"-12" tall, 8" wide
- Light Requirement: Low to Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Low
- Growth Habit: Upright, Columnar
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier, Waterwise
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in well draining, enriched cactus potting mix. Let soil dry completely between watering. Fertilize monthly, and allow plants to "crowd" pot before transplanting.bonide-174-houseplant-food-concentrate,cylinder-cache-pot,greenall-organicpottingsoil,haws-heritage-water-can,mint-bowl-mixed-colors