Large, orange-pink squash has a rich, orange interior. South American native's sweet flavor is excellent for baking and pies.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 10"-12" tall, 12'-15' width
- Days to Maturity: 105 Days
- Productivity: 12 lb Smooth Squash
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Trailing
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, garden soil early spring. Protect shallow roots with a layer of mulch around plant base. Squash are ready when rind is hard enough that it can't be dented by your fingernail. Harvest by cutting from vine with shears leaving 1"-2" of stem. Take care not to bruise squash and store in a cool, dry place.ebstone-organics-surestart,redrooster-forgedsteelbypasspruners,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,landmaster-weedfabric,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood